Wednesday, November 13, 2013

THANK YOU SPONSORS


 
Hammer Nutrition will be supplying goodie bags for all Badlands 50 racers. We will also have some of their awesome endurance fuel and supplements at our refuel table on the course. Thank You Hammer Nutrition.

                                                                   www.trailtoes.com

                                                                  www.run-n-tri.com



Sponsor of the Badlands50
 
Thanks to Walker Higgins our newest Supporter and Sponsor of the Badlands50.
"Be Excellent"
 

1 comment:

  1. I have been racing for a long time and I never was a fan of supplements especially Gels. I was running with friends one day on a training run for my first ultra with www.Q50races.com My buddy Walker asks me if I wanted a Gel. I declined of course. He pops his Hammer Gel (Apple Cinnamon) and says "ohh my, this is AWESOME! It taste just like Apple Pie". Now I love apple pie, so it made me tempted but I still declined. Upon the day of the Q50 Ultra, I began racing and at some point I felt a little sluggish and tired. We ran to a supplement table of Hammer products and I took down my first Hammer Gel. It just so happened to be Apple Cinnamon flavor and I though to myself "Apple Pie". It was actually good. About three minutes later I was feeling refreshed and ready for more. Since that day I have used multiple Hammer Nutrition Products in many multi hour/multi day races. Every time I use the product I can literally feel it working as it is meant to do. If you haven't tried Hammer you need to give them a shot. First time buyers online at Hammer receive a 15% DISCOUNT.

    ReplyDelete